got tagged..
Rules: 1. Just follow up and the the tag.. 2. Answer all the questions and no cheating.. 3. Tag 8 people after the tag...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules: 1. Just follow up and the the tag.. 2. Answer all the questions and no cheating.. 3. Tag 8 people after the tag...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nathanael Tan Kim Fei
Age: 16
Birthday: 10th april 1992
Sex: Yes please!!
Blood type: C++
Family Members: 7
Personal Picture (optional):
HAVE YOU:
Ever eaten snails:
HELL NO
Ever fell off a bed:
why is it always this question?
Fell in love:
hehe many times...
Got into a fight:
physical no..
Pissed on your pants:
YES... (SHADUP)
Had sex before:
NO
Flirt with someone:
well of course hahaha
Broken Someones heart:
I think so got
Hurt someone:
Haiz.. Definitely have..
Cummed on your pants/skirt:
errr..... no comment
Got Raped:
err... no still waiting for a hot girl to come by
Watched porn:
Im a guy so obviously i have
ARE YOU:
Having an orgasm:
whats wronmg with this tag??
Having snails for dinner:
wats with this tag and snails?
In love:
hell yea...
Thinking of the person your in love with:
EVERY MOMENT!!
Is the person your in love with a Guy/Girl:
its a guy =X
Happy with your family:
not really okok lar..
Happy with your life:
for now im ok ^^
A VIRGIN:
well... yea i know im a loser.. T.T
Good looking:
not for me to decide..
Hot:
well... yea *jkjkjkjkjk*
A Pervert:
NO im not really... (wat a sick tag)
Did You:
Slapped someone before:
i think got..
Beat up someone:
i want to..
Eaten a snail:
WTF I DUN WANNA DO THIS TAG ANYMORE
just masturbate:
NO I DONT MASTURBATE seriously...!!
have sex before:
FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDNT YET.. I KNOW I KNOW IM SUCH A LOSER!!
Kiss the guy/girl you love:
I wish.. haiz..
WHAT YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Ice-Skating (down-hill)
Sky-diving
Be with the one i love
Have sex (hehehe jkjk)
Hold her (I MEAN HIM *AHEM*) tight
5 Favourite food:
Pizza
Mango
Snails *jk*
Ice Cream
Potato Chips!
Who you want to be with now:
With the only 1 person..
Are you fit or healthy:
i dunno about healthy but i think im fit
Are you lonely now:
yes im pretty lonely, i desperately need that special person
Who you can trust your secrets with:
Tarvin
Yu ming
Huiee
Audrey
Angela
Many more i guess (depends on which)
Favourite Song:
Namie Amuro - Baby Don't Cry (cuz it reminds me of u)
Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Epik High - Fly
Favourite Drink:
Tea
Coffee
Bubble tea
Fruit Juices
Cum (KIDDING, anyways its expensive)
Talents:
Dont have oh... jumping around and being a retard?
Interests:
Swimming, Running, Thrashing people, Meeting people, Having fun with people, Having (SAFE) fun with people, Being with her *him*
iTag:
XinWei
Huiee
Yuming
Tarvin
Megan
Audrey
Angela
You!! HAHA TAG YOURE IT
Age: 16
Birthday: 10th april 1992
Sex: Yes please!!
Blood type: C++
Family Members: 7
Personal Picture (optional):
HAVE YOU:
Ever eaten snails:
HELL NO
Ever fell off a bed:
why is it always this question?
Fell in love:
hehe many times...
Got into a fight:
physical no..
Pissed on your pants:
YES... (SHADUP)
Had sex before:
NO
Flirt with someone:
well of course hahaha
Broken Someones heart:
I think so got
Hurt someone:
Haiz.. Definitely have..
Cummed on your pants/skirt:
errr..... no comment
Got Raped:
err... no still waiting for a hot girl to come by
Watched porn:
Im a guy so obviously i have
ARE YOU:
Having an orgasm:
whats wronmg with this tag??
Having snails for dinner:
wats with this tag and snails?
In love:
hell yea...
Thinking of the person your in love with:
EVERY MOMENT!!
Is the person your in love with a Guy/Girl:
its a guy =X
Happy with your family:
not really okok lar..
Happy with your life:
for now im ok ^^
A VIRGIN:
well... yea i know im a loser.. T.T
Good looking:
not for me to decide..
Hot:
well... yea *jkjkjkjkjk*
A Pervert:
NO im not really... (wat a sick tag)
Did You:
Slapped someone before:
i think got..
Beat up someone:
i want to..
Eaten a snail:
WTF I DUN WANNA DO THIS TAG ANYMORE
just masturbate:
NO I DONT MASTURBATE seriously...!!
have sex before:
FOR THE LAST TIME I DIDNT YET.. I KNOW I KNOW IM SUCH A LOSER!!
Kiss the guy/girl you love:
I wish.. haiz..
WHAT YOU WANNA DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Ice-Skating (down-hill)
Sky-diving
Be with the one i love
Have sex (hehehe jkjk)
Hold her (I MEAN HIM *AHEM*) tight
5 Favourite food:
Pizza
Mango
Snails *jk*
Ice Cream
Potato Chips!
Who you want to be with now:
With the only 1 person..
Are you fit or healthy:
i dunno about healthy but i think im fit
Are you lonely now:
yes im pretty lonely, i desperately need that special person
Who you can trust your secrets with:
Tarvin
Yu ming
Huiee
Audrey
Angela
Many more i guess (depends on which)
Favourite Song:
Namie Amuro - Baby Don't Cry (cuz it reminds me of u)
Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Epik High - Fly
Favourite Drink:
Tea
Coffee
Bubble tea
Fruit Juices
Cum (KIDDING, anyways its expensive)
Talents:
Dont have oh... jumping around and being a retard?
Interests:
Swimming, Running, Thrashing people, Meeting people, Having fun with people, Having (SAFE) fun with people, Being with her *him*
iTag:
XinWei
Huiee
Yuming
Tarvin
Megan
Audrey
Angela
You!! HAHA TAG YOURE IT






No comments:
Post a Comment